7th-12th Grade - In Person Programming Returns!
Starting - Tuesday, January 26th, 2021
- Sunrise of Philadelphia is expanding its virtual afterschool programming for 7-12th grade students. In addition to daily virtual programs, Sunrise is now offering Hybrid-in-person programming providing students with a safe and secure space to spend time afterschool.
- Just like our virtual offerings, Sunrise Hybrid programming will consist of engaging virtual activity blocks and chill out times, career readiness sessions, enrichment classes, mentorship opportunities and more!
- Through The Philadelphia Youth Network, students in Sunrise's 7th-12th grade programming are eligible for compensation up to $595 for completion of benchmark sessions and events.
- In person offerings are completely optional and supplementary to the regular virtual programming.
- As always, Sunrise programming is completely free for eligible students. Any student in K-12th grade with a Philadelphia address is eligible for programing. Priority is given to students enrolled in South Philadelphia High School
- In Person programming takes place at Trinity Lutheran Church - 2300 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Registration in Sunrise Virtual Programming is required - https://bitly.com/Sunrise_Signup
Contact Brianna Morales - firstname.lastname@example.org